Thursday, August 27, 2009

rock out....

General Updates
1. There are 5 puppies who think i am their mother because the professor abandoned them
2. While being super cute, they smell really bad (like dead sheep) and whine a lot
3. all my sheets and towels were lost during a transportation snafu, so now i sleep on a bare mattress with just blankets (i feel like a college boy)
4. i love chocolate much more than i ever have before
5. i've cried in public 7 times in the last month
6. My immune system no longer exists, i have multiple viruses attacking my body at all times
7. Thanks for the birthday wishes, gramma and uncle jim!
8. My principal continues to view me as free labor to exploit as much as possible before i leave
9. teenagers' BO smells really funky
10. spring is coming!
11. there was a 3 hour assembly at school informing the students about swine flu and advising them to be vigilant
12. Parker came home! after 4 months she reappeared, heavily pregnant. woo small fuzzy animals!
13. There's graffiti on the back of a road sign in TT that's supposed to say "all people like sex" but the paint on the s dripped, so it looks like it says "all people like bex" and this makes me smile to myself
14. I JUST FINISHED MY COS (close of service) CONFERENCE!

No comments: