Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thank You Madeline's Camera

These pictures go in reverse order, just to keep you on your toes


The man in red with the pole is the one who ROBBED US. he even looks devious....

truckin' on the chobe river


mikindani

Hey, i'm MIckey, and i'm Danni! welcome to our hostel


goodbye zanzibar


i love america



thinking about life




good morning, nungwe!



Things white people like: henna and elaborately woven palm frond accessories!



The dorian fruit: the bane of my existence.



why yes, i will quaff from your coconut, pepe le peau


and next we will see boy climb coconut tree, then sample some fruits, then the tour will be finished



This flower by my finger grows into a nut larger than my head, which then creates CHOCOLATE

This man is the spice nazi, vic's face shows our general reactions to him yelling at us.



we are eating something tasty. i think cinnamon bark

3 comments:

Alan said...

Haha you got spam on your blog. I love that you came to Tanzania. I can't believe you found a dorian fruit. I can't remember what they call it in Kenya, but they have them. That stuff is nasty looking and smelling, but I think it's tasty, no? Cheap at least!

Good to see some pictures. Thanks!

Alan

Unknown said...

did i miss something? how did dudepiece rob you all? did he take you to the middle of the water and then demand more money, that happens in Thailand often, I hear. I hope you psychically shamed and cursed his transgression if he was a sneaky robber and therefore didn't give you time to tell him he was lame before you realized you were robbed and he was gone :)

I miss and love you. Sam brought your letter (and poem) when he came to Colombia, and it was by far the highlight of my mail received, no joke.

Unknown said...

did i miss something? how did dudepiece rob you all? did he take you to the middle of the water and then demand more money, that happens in Thailand often, I hear. I hope you psychically shamed and cursed his transgression if he was a sneaky robber and therefore didn't give you time to tell him he was lame before you realized you were robbed and he was gone :)

I miss and love you. Sam brought your letter (and poem) when he came to Colombia, and it was by far the highlight of my mail received, no joke.