Sunday, January 11, 2009

Donations to the Poor Mountain Girl Living in a Hut

So, this list is mostly for my mom. But if others want to use the following information in a way that is beneficial to me, i will not complain.

Package Wonders
goldfish crackers/ cheeze-its
pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, pistachios, almonds (tamari roasted!), cashews
dried fruit (mango, apricot, and cranberries are faves but all are good. except prunes, not so into those)
candy (dark chocolate, nerds, skittles, starburst, cookies n cream bars, andes mints, reeses, chewy spree, sour straws, sour patch kids, etc etc etc)
that cheesy soup mix stuff from bear creek or whatever
crystal light or other drink mix (all flavors except orange, all brands except Tang. i can actually get that here.)
salmon/tuna steaks from t. joes
salsa con queso dip
mini whiskey bottles
fun food mixes (just add water type stuff: scone mixes, soup mixes, etc)
other fun trader joesy type foods, or snack type foods
cholula
magazines (make magazine, scientific american, wired, intouch, us weekly)
glitter (fine grain, a range of colors (unmixed))
pencils, pens, erasers, rulers, etc. to give away to my students for being good
new music! data cds are ok because i have access to computers
tv shows (30 rock, coupling, how i met your mother, the office)
new anime (dan i think that one's up to you, unless other readers also enjoy anime....)
movies (any and all, pretty much)
love letters
photos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo yo, Becky!

Welcome back to Africa! I have been addicted to a few TV shows lately. I asked for some stuff on my blog and then Mike and a few other friends sent a ton of DVDs to me. I have been watching Scrubs (I'm on season 4 now) and some show from Showtime called Dexter. It's AWESOME. About a serial killer who reminds me of Dane Cook. You should totally find it. :)

Take care... I'm off to stir my beans and corn boiling on my charcoal stove. ;)

Love from Kenya,

Alan